United Transport LLC: lies, excuses, and deceit
If you have reached this page while researching this company, consider yourself warned! While the list of problems I encountered is too long to list here, allow me to summarize:
1. Theft (approximately $1000 of stolen tools)
2. Deceit (promised they would personally perform move in their own truck, but ultimately contracted out to angry dishonest third-party)
3. Loss of Items
4. Overcharging (dramatically overestimated cubic footage and upcharged by nearly 50% upon arrival)
5. Damage to property (damaged headboard, television, dresser, etc)
6. Failure to honor contract (promised perks that were outright ignored after pickup of items)
7. Disregard for others' property (inadvertantly gave me someone elses belongings, which are still in my garage with the other identification tags on them as company refuses to return this item to the rightful owner)
I have attempted to amicably resolve my issues with the company, which has subsequently provided fraudulent documentation to my bank in response to a dispute over the payment.
My experience with this company has been nothing short of a well-orchestrated scam built on broken promises, which the company refuses to own up to. I encourage the reader to review Better Business Bureau site as well (there have been dozens of additional complaints lodged on this site since my experience only a few months ago). Finally, I recommend that you record all telephone calls with this company should you plan to proceed, as it may be helpful in the case of any future legal dispute.
On a different note, if your wooden table from world market was lost or stolen by this company, feel free to email with a thorough description and we can figure out how you can get it back; it's still sitting in my garage taking up space but I refuse to give up on finding its owner out of principle. Reach out to the following: awl AT pissedconsumer.leemail.me
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " I hired this company to move my household less than three miles away. They showed up late and forgot their sissors and tape and wanted to know if we..."
- "I paid Moving Staffers to pack and load my belongings for a move across the country (Indiana to New Mexico). When I spoke with them on the telephone they said..."
- "ABSOLUTELY!!! Do not use this company. Home Depot subcontracts their deliveries through this company and does not let you know at time of purchase. Two young guys show up, complain..."
- "Bought a top from charming Charlie store . Only after one use the top ripped from the side. Contacted customer service so that I can return the old and get..."
- "i received a netspend mastercard today and they put my nick-name on the card this is just weird,and i really want to know how do the get my info?and i..."
- "Sony ebook reader PRS-350 Cost: about $140.00 Replacement cost for the little plastic stylus for navigating the screen: $63.00 You can only buy it from Sony. So A couple of emails to Sony only gets..."
- "So, I started taking a log of the internet speeds with hotwire communications service in April of 2014. The average speed reading was 1.2 Mbs down. I pay like $40..."
- "Went to Cdn Tire, Walmart, Rona and BMR looking for a replacement canopy. Bought two and returned both - neither fit 10x10 two-tiered canopy. Bought third from U.S. and it..."
- "I ordered 2 dresses, when they arrived one was exactly as pictured, the other not so much. Actually the only thing that looked the same as the picture on the..."