United Transport LLC: lies, excuses, and deceit
If you have reached this page while researching this company, consider yourself warned! While the list of problems I encountered is too long to list here, allow me to summarize:
1. Theft (approximately $1000 of stolen tools)
2. Deceit (promised they would personally perform move in their own truck, but ultimately contracted out to angry dishonest third-party)
3. Loss of Items
4. Overcharging (dramatically overestimated cubic footage and upcharged by nearly 50% upon arrival)
5. Damage to property (damaged headboard, television, dresser, etc)
6. Failure to honor contract (promised perks that were outright ignored after pickup of items)
7. Disregard for others' property (inadvertantly gave me someone elses belongings, which are still in my garage with the other identification tags on them as company refuses to return this item to the rightful owner)
I have attempted to amicably resolve my issues with the company, which has subsequently provided fraudulent documentation to my bank in response to a dispute over the payment.
My experience with this company has been nothing short of a well-orchestrated scam built on broken promises, which the company refuses to own up to. I encourage the reader to review Better Business Bureau site as well (there have been dozens of additional complaints lodged on this site since my experience only a few months ago). Finally, I recommend that you record all telephone calls with this company should you plan to proceed, as it may be helpful in the case of any future legal dispute.
On a different note, if your wooden table from world market was lost or stolen by this company, feel free to email with a thorough description and we can figure out how you can get it back; it's still sitting in my garage taking up space but I refuse to give up on finding its owner out of principle. Reach out to the following: awl AT pissedconsumer.leemail.mereview #357159
You may also like
- "Booked Feb. 14/15, Picked up Feb. 18. Still hasn't made it to the destination and it's March 22nd! Booked for 2 movers. "One" showed up with a..."
- "I moved my family back to Florida recently and needed a place to store some of my stuff. Came across Cubesmart on Pembroke Road. Terrible experience stay away! I got..."
- "You can never access your stuff when you need too! If you cannot make it when they are open for regular business then you are just s.o.l. They suck! I..."
- "i received a netspend mastercard today and they put my nick-name on the card this is just weird,and i really want to know how do the get my info?and i..."
- "Sony ebook reader PRS-350 Cost: about $140.00 Replacement cost for the little plastic stylus for navigating the screen: $63.00 You can only buy it from Sony. So A couple of emails to Sony only gets..."
- "Home Perfect customers beware. Spent $250 on sink. Didn't open the box within 48 hours, not realizing their incredibly limited damage reporting policy. They would not help..."
- "I got a large docker spinner for Christmas. On the second trip the airline handlers ripped off on wheel. I am still looking for eplacement parts. The..."
- "I bought a red baron pizza it was rising crust but the crust did not rise and the peperoni was so thin u can see through it ..."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."