United Transport LLC: lies, excuses, and deceit
If you have reached this page while researching this company, consider yourself warned! While the list of problems I encountered is too long to list here, allow me to summarize:
1. Theft (approximately $1000 of stolen tools)
2. Deceit (promised they would personally perform move in their own truck, but ultimately contracted out to angry dishonest third-party)
3. Loss of Items
4. Overcharging (dramatically overestimated cubic footage and upcharged by nearly 50% upon arrival)
5. Damage to property (damaged headboard, television, dresser, etc)
6. Failure to honor contract (promised perks that were outright ignored after pickup of items)
7. Disregard for others' property (inadvertantly gave me someone elses belongings, which are still in my garage with the other identification tags on them as company refuses to return this item to the rightful owner)
I have attempted to amicably resolve my issues with the company, which has subsequently provided fraudulent documentation to my bank in response to a dispute over the payment.
My experience with this company has been nothing short of a well-orchestrated scam built on broken promises, which the company refuses to own up to. I encourage the reader to review Better Business Bureau site as well (there have been dozens of additional complaints lodged on this site since my experience only a few months ago). Finally, I recommend that you record all telephone calls with this company should you plan to proceed, as it may be helpful in the case of any future legal dispute.
On a different note, if your wooden table from world market was lost or stolen by this company, feel free to email with a thorough description and we can figure out how you can get it back; it's still sitting in my garage taking up space but I refuse to give up on finding its owner out of principle. Reach out to the following: awl AT pissedconsumer.leemail.me1290f33b review #357159
You may also like
- "I contacted SS back in July to prepare for my Oct. move from CA to N AZ. Each contact in between was very positive. The day before my..."
- " We had a factory sealed #10 size tin can sitting on a table with a slit cut into the top to be used as a "piggy bank" for my son..."
- "We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA,..."
- "Home Perfect customers beware. Spent $250 on sink. Didn't open the box within 48 hours, not realizing their incredibly limited damage reporting policy. They would not help..."
- "Sony ebook reader PRS-350 Cost: about $140.00 Replacement cost for the little plastic stylus for navigating the screen: $63.00 You can only buy it from Sony. So A couple of emails to Sony only gets..."
- "i received a netspend mastercard today and they put my nick-name on the card this is just weird,and i really want to know how do the get my info?and i..."
- "Waste of time and money DO NOT GO TO FARMINGTON CONNECTICUT HAIR CLUB THEY LIE LIE LIE AND ALL IT IS IS WIGS AND THE HAIR QUALITY IS NOT GOOD..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..."