If you have reached this page while researching this company, consider yourself warned! While the list of problems I encountered is too long to list here, allow me to summarize:
1. Theft (approximately $1000 of stolen tools)
2. Deceit (promised they would personally perform move in their own truck, but ultimately contracted out to angry dishonest third-party)
3. Loss of Items
4. Overcharging (dramatically overestimated cubic footage and upcharged by nearly 50% upon arrival)
5. Damage to property (damaged headboard, television, dresser, etc)
6. Failure to honor contract (promised perks that were outright ignored after pickup of items)
7. Disregard for others' property (inadvertantly gave me someone elses belongings, which are still in my garage with the other identification tags on them as company refuses to return this item to the rightful owner)
I have attempted to amicably resolve my issues with the company, which has subsequently provided fraudulent documentation to my bank in response to a dispute over the payment.
My experience with this company has been nothing short of a well-orchestrated scam built on broken promises, which the company refuses to own up to. I encourage the reader to review Better Business Bureau site as well (there have been dozens of additional complaints lodged on this site since my experience only a few months ago). Finally, I recommend that you record all telephone calls with this company should you plan to proceed, as it may be helpful in the case of any future legal dispute.
On a different note, if your wooden table from world market was lost or stolen by this company, feel free to email with a thorough description and we can figure out how you can get it back; it's still sitting in my garage taking up space but I refuse to give up on finding its owner out of principle. Reach out to the following: awl AT pissedconsumer.leemail.me
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "Sony ebook reader PRS-350 Cost: about $140.00 Replacement cost for the little plastic stylus for navigating the screen: $63.00 You can only buy it from Sony. So A couple of emails to Sony only gets..."
- "musicstorelive auctioned what they claimed was a 2009 Hiwatt in "XLNT COND" on ebay. I won the auction and they sent me a 1981 Hiwatt-Biacrown in a late model Hiwatt..."
- "i received a netspend mastercard today and they put my nick-name on the card this is just weird,and i really want to know how do the get my info?and i..."
- "I loved going to zales but after a horrible ring repair experience I will never purchase rings from there again. I had a BEAUTIFUL rose gold ring that I got..."
- "You sign up and WHAM! Placed on a waitlist that forces you to spam people to get off of. This is AFTER you've given Ipsy your credit card/payment info. There..."
- "I have gone for the LED lighting from Energywise Green Solutions LED and was said they will be on the physical evaluation of my facility based on the current utility..."